Christina Layered Necklace
Fun for every day, this triple chain necklace is perfectly layered so you don't have to. Wear the sun, moon, and stars with you all on one piece!
- 925 Sterling Silver
- Stainless Steel
- Lobster Claw Clasp
- 100% Handmade with care
- 100% Nickel Free
- Comes with a Victoria Emerson pouch for perfect storage!
- Inner chain is 15.5"
- Middle chain is 17"
- Outer chain is 19" + 2" extension
We are committed to our customers and want you to be happy. We stand by our product and offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, no questions asked.
Christina Layered Necklace
Teamwork makes the dream work
On its own, Silver is too soft and difficult to work with, so typically it’s combined with other metals like Stainless Steel to strike the perfect balance of look, longevity, and price! While this means your silver can tarnish, your skin’s natural oils with regular wear will actually keep the tarnishing at bay. Hey, you're magic!
Your silver lining
Silver Is For Everyone
With bright shine, and a classic yet casual feel, Silver is lightweight and versatile to wear. It can serve as the ideal neutral to your bold outfits or the shimmery centerpiece to your look. We offer pieces in Sterling Silver, Stainless Steel, White Gold, and Platinum, find out which is best for you here.
WRAP YOURSELF IN JOY AND SPARKLE
It all started with an idea...
To create gorgeous & simple accessible jewelry for everyone.
FOUNDED IN 2012
Victoria Emerson is a family owned and operated business with a small but mighty team. Over the years our accessories have become loved by women around the world.
GROWING IN POPULARITY
We're lucky to call celebrities like Jessica Alba, Vanessa Hudgens, Julianne Hough, Candace Cameron Bure, Busy Philipps, Brenda Song, Mary Fitzgerald and Chrishell Stause fans of the brand! 💖
WHAT IS 925 SILVER?
925 Silver or Sterling Silver, means the piece is made of 92.5% Silver, with the remaining 7.5% being another metal for strength and durability. This mix is what makes our Silver collection’s shine as long lasting as yours!
I BOUGHT STERLING SILVER AND IT'S TARNISHING, WHAT DO I DO?
You’re in luck, cleaning Sterling Silver is simple! Gentle polishing with a microfiber cloth should clean it up. If it needs more, then a warm water and dish soap mix with a toothbrush should do the trick.
OMG I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS!
There's nothing wrong with having questions! We created a blog to help with just that. Check out Get To Know Your Silver and it should be able to help answer all your Silver related questions :)
Once an order has shipped, you will receive an email notification including your tracking number. At anytime, you can also visit the order confirmation page included in your email order confirmation for tracking details.
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
Yes, we ship internationally. Prices displayed on the website are exclusive of shipping and taxes. If you order outside of North America you might have additional duties and taxes.