Freshwater Pearls on Gray
- A symbol of purity and integrity, the Freshwater Pearls on Gray features genuine Freshwater Pearls. Shiny natural pearls are strung along gray leather to create an effortless everyday piece with a little personal touch.
- Genuine Leather and Freshwater Pearls
- 100% Hand made with care
- Engraved Victoria Emerson Nickel-Free Clasp
- Comes with a Victoria Emerson pouch for perfect storage!
- Five wraps - clasp with closures at 34", 35" and 36” for inclusive sizing.
- Three wraps - clasp with closures at 22", 23" and 24" for inclusive sizing.
ABOUT FRESHWATER PEARLS
- The different shapes that freshwater pearls come in contribute to their beauty. These random imperfections add to the personality that make them so unique and special.
We are committed to our customers and want you to be happy. We stand by our product and offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, no questions asked.
Freshwater Pearls on Gray
Looped for success
Get Your Perfect Fit
What makes our Wrap Bracelets so unique is their clasp and loop closure. Each bracelet has three loop options to fit the clasp. This makes them adjustable so you can choose how loose or snug you'd like the fit to be.
A true Queen of quality
Only The Best Materials
Each Wrap Bracelet is made with top quality, genuine materials. This includes genuine leather, crystals, stones, and pearls. Even our leather alternative, wax cord, is top notch! You probably wouldn't even be able to tell the difference ;)
WRAP YOURSELF IN JOY AND SPARKLE
It all started with an idea...
To create gorgeous & simple accessible jewelry for everyone.
FOUNDED IN 2012
Victoria Emerson is a family owned and operated business with a small but mighty team. Over the years our accessories have become loved by women around the world.
GROWING IN POPULARITY
We're lucky to call celebrities like Jessica Alba, Vanessa Hudgens, Julianne Hough, Candace Cameron Bure, Busy Philipps, Brenda Song, Mary Fitzgerald and Chrishell Stause fans of the brand! 💖
HOW DO I WRAP MY WRAP?
Your Wrap Bracelet can seem intimidating at first but we promise it's easy! We recommend holding the end with the clasp with one hand and using the other hand to wrap the bracelet. Once it's all wrapped, insert the clasp into one of the three loops. See How To Wrap A Wrap for more details!
MY BRACELET DOESN'T FIT. WHAT DO I DO?
Having issues with the fit? Not a problem! Please reach out here to ask about an extender for your bracelet. They can be helpful if the fit is both too small and too big!
I HAVE EXTRA MATERIAL AT THE END OF MY WRAP. WHAT DO I DO?
You can definitely trim off the the extra loops at the end of the bracelet if you find they're in the way! We recommend doing it with a pair of scissors that will give you a clean straight cut so that it keeps it tidy and together.
Once an order has shipped, you will receive an email notification including your tracking number. At anytime, you can also visit the order confirmation page included in your email order confirmation for tracking details.
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
Yes, we ship internationally. Prices displayed on the website are exclusive of shipping and taxes. If you order outside of North America you might have additional duties and taxes.