This site has limited support for your browser. We recommend switching to Edge, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.

Free Shipping on orders $75 or more

Palmer Pearl Necklace - Silver

Outline star
Outline star
Outline star
Outline star
Outline star
Filled star
Filled star
Filled star
Filled star
Filled star
(1)
$10.00 Regular price $38.00

Inspired by a sentimental piece by Molly Ann, this delicate necklace is a symbol of celebration for any milestones that take place in your life. 925 silver and finished with a white Freshwater Pearl.

MATERIALS
  • 925 Silver Brushed
  • Freshwater Pearl
  • Copper base metal
  • Lobster Claw Clasp
  • 100% Handmade with care
  • 100% Nickel Free
  • Comes with a Victoria Emerson pouch for perfect storage!
SIZE
  • Chain length: 15.75"
  • 2" extension
  • Pearl: 8 mm

All items purchased during our end of era, warehouse clearout promotion are final sale and not eligible for return. Prices are subject to change without notice during this promotion, and no price adjustments will be made. For our full policy see our Return Policy page.

Need to get in touch with us? No problem! You can easily get in touch with one of our reps through the Live Chat in the bottom-right hand corner, fill out our contact form or send us a message at support@victoriaemerson.com.

[{"variant_id":"40287900270654" , "metafield_value":""}]

Palmer Pearl Necklace - Silver

$10.00 Regular price $38.00

The Well Known Favorite

Sterling Silver Styles

On its own, Silver is too soft to work with so it’s combined with other metals to strike the perfect balance of look, longevity, and price. This is why you see Sterling Silver or 925 Silver (92.5% pure silver). While this means your silver can tarnish, your skin’s natural oils with regular wear will keep tarnishing at bay.

Options await

Silver in Many Forms

With bright shine, and a classic yet casual feel, Silver is lightweight and versatile to wear. It can serve as the ideal neutral to your bold outfits or the shinning centerpiece to your look. We offer pieces in Sterling Silver, Stainless Steel, White Gold, and Platinum for a variety of silver options. Find out which is best for you here.

WHAT IS 925 SILVER?

925 Silver or Sterling Silver, means the piece is made of 92.5% pure silver, with the remaining 7.5% being another metal for strength and durability. This mix helps prevent scratching, warping, and increases longevity.

I BOUGHT STERLING SILVER AND IT'S TARNISHING, WHAT DO I DO?

Thankfully, cleaning Sterling Silver is simple. Gentle polishing with a microfiber cloth should clean it up. If it needs more, then a warm water and dish soap mix with a toothbrush should do the trick.

I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS.

Have questions? Get in touch with us at any time. We've created a blog to help with just that. Check out Get To Know Your Silver and it should be able to help answer your Silver related questions.

About us

FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED

Victoria Emerson is a family owned and operated business since it all began 2012. Over the years our accessories have become loved by women around the world.

FOUNDED IN 2012

Victoria Emerson is a family owned and operated business with a small but mighty team. Over the years our accessories have become loved by women around the world.

GROWING IN POPULARITY

We're lucky to call celebrities like Jessica Alba, Vanessa Hudgens, Julianne Hough, Candace Cameron Bure, Busy Philipps, Brenda Song, Mary Fitzgerald and Chrishell Stause fans of the brand.


Shipping

Order tracking

Once an order has shipped, you will receive an email notification including your tracking number. At anytime, you can also visit the order confirmation page included in your email order confirmation for tracking details.

DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?

Yes, we ship internationally. Prices displayed on the website are exclusive of shipping and taxes. If you order outside of North America you might have additional duties and taxes.